Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One of Emily's more unfortunate favorite activities is to drape yarn around her neck. She will crawl over to me when I am knitting and grab the yarn between me and the skeins, and loop it over the back of her neck like she is putting on a necklace. She is so methodical about it, she must think she is doing some kind of grown up activity, but I can't think of what she might be imitating.

Just in the time I've taken to write this, she's put about four loops around her neck.
Oh, Kid! I'm going to have to knit her a little scarf that she can drape around her neck all she wants.

She waves now, at everybody. It's really cute.
She also says Kitty Cat, Dog, Dada, Mama, and Grandpa. Of course, it's not that obvious. It's more like "Kkkhhkcat" and "Gah Puh". Still. It's an exciting time to know this kid.
She's also kissing and hugging a lot more. She used to like giving the cold shoulder when we went in for the kiss, but now she's all about it. This morning she woke up and started kissing my face right away. Awwww....cuddly baby. I'll have some more pictures up on Picasa soon.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, she is making such big changes! What fun! Go Emily give lots of kisses! I can't wait to see more pictures.